My Grandma was known for making these sandwiches for every family party.
The poppy seed spread on these sandwiches is so incredibly flavorful!
This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd or for a tasty finger food at your next party!
If you love sandwiches, be sure to try our Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches and our Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders!
Serves: 24 sliders
Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sandwich Sliders Recipe
The poppy seed spread on these sandwiches is so incredibly flavorful!This recipe is perfect for feeding a crowd or for a tasty finger food at your next party!
- 24 King's Hawaiian Rolls
- ½ cup butter
- ½ onion (minced)
- 1½ Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1½ Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices swiss cheese (cut into fourths)
- 28 slices deli ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half, keeping tops and bottoms together.
- Melt butter and whisk in onion, mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the mixture evenly on both the top and bottom half of the rolls.
- On the bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of swiss cheese and two slices of ham.
- Cover with foil and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, separate rolls and serve.
Calories: 229 kcal · Carbohydrates: 16 g · Protein: 12 g · Fat: 13 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g · Monounsaturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 45 mg · Sodium: 530 mg · Potassium: 110 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 166 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 58 mg · Iron: 1 mg