If you love sandwiches, be sure to try our Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches and our Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders!
Ham and Swiss Poppyseed Sandwich Sliders Recipe
- 24 King's Hawaiian Rolls
- ½ cup butter
- ½ onion (minced)
- 1½ Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1½ Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 slices swiss cheese (cut into fourths)
- 24 slices deli ham
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Slice rolls in half, keeping tops and bottoms together.
- Melt butter and whisk in onion, mustard, poppy seeds and Worcestershire sauce.
- Brush the mixture evenly on both the top and bottom half of the rolls.
- On the bottom half of each roll, top the mustard mixture a small slice of swiss cheese and a slice of ham. You will need to fold the ham over so it's not hanging over the edge of the roll.
- Cover with foil and bake about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, separate rolls and serve.
This post was included in our 10 of the EASIEST Weeknight Meals video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!