Our slow cooker creamy chicken tetrazzini recipe is the perfect favorite family dinner recipe. You can make this easy chicken tetrazzini recipe in the slow cooker and enjoy it as an easy, yet tasty dinner for the family.
You can make this slow cooker chicken with cream cheese to make the perfect creamy sauce to toss the fettuccine in. Also, you can make this while you’re gone, and come home to a delicious meal in a matter of 10-15 minutes.
This is a great meal to enjoy the same day, and makes wonderful leftovers too. Our family devours this recipe though, so there is not often too many leftovers, so if you are planning on leftovers, double the recipe.
When I make this tetrazzini I enjoy serving it with, cheesy garlic texas toast, sheet pan garlic breadsticks, and garlic parmesan skillet rolls are always fun too! Pretty much all the garlic things need to be served with the tetrazzini.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe:
- Boneless, skinless chicken
- Italian salad dressing mix packet
- Minced garlic
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- Chicken broth
- Cream cheese
- Fresh parsley
How To Make Our Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe:
Begin by getting out your slow cooker and spraying it down with non-stick cooking spray.
Then place the chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker and pour the melted butter on top of chicken breasts.
Now sprinkle the dry Italian dressing mix on top of chicken and melted butter.
Next you need to add in the diced onion and minced garlic to the slow cooker.
Now in a small mixing bowl, whisk the cream of chicken soup and chicken broth together and then pour it over top of the chicken.
Then cut up the cream cheese into small cubes and place it on top of the chicken.
Place the lid on top of the slow cooker and cook it on high for 3-4 hours.
While the chicken is cooking, make the fettuccine according to the directions on the back of the packaging.
Once the time is done, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and use forks or a hand mixer to shred the chicken and set it aside.
While the chicken is out of the slow cooker, add in the cornstarch and whisk it together until it is nice and smooth.
Now add the chicken back into the slow cooker along with the fettuccine and mix it all together until it is well combined.
When you are ready to eat, serve it on a plate and garnish it with freshly chopped parsley.
To Make The Easy Chicken Tetrazzini You Will Need:
- Slow cooker
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 forks or hand mixer (THIS is my all time favorite hand mixer)
Swap Out Canned For Homemade Soup
Have you ever tried to make homemade condensed soup? It is surprisingly easy and delicious! For our recipe you need a can of cream of chicken soup and you can replace it with your favorite homemade version of condensed soup.
One recipe that I like to make for homemade condensed chicken soup is from Served From Scratch. It has the perfect consistency and texture for condensed soup, and it is a simple recipe to follow.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Change Out Your Everyday Spagehtti Recipe For These Delicious Italian Dishes:
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken Recipe
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipe
- Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti Recipe
- Sun-Dried Tomato Fettuccine Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Tetrazzini Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 1 package Italian Salad Dressing Mix (1 ounce)
- 1 onion diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (10.75 ounces)
- 1 can chicken broth (15 ounces)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 16 ounces fettuccine noodles (cooked according to package directions)
- fresh chopped parsley (optional garnish)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour melted butter on top of chicken
- Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on top of chicken and butter.
- Top with diced onion and minced garlic.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup and chicken broth, then pour over chicken.
- Cut cream cheese into small cubes and place on top.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred or dice; set aside.
- Add cornstarch to the slow cooker and whisk until smooth.
- Add chicken and cooked fettuccine to the sauce in the slow cooker and mix until combined.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
- For our recipe you need a can of cream of chicken soup and you can replace it with your favorite homemade version of condensed soup.
- Slow Cooker
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 2 Forks or Hand Mixer
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.