These Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls can be made in less than 30 minutes and go perfectly with just about any meal.
My family loves pizza and pasta and nothing goes better with those dishes than garlic bread!
Forget worrying about yeast and kneading bread, when you can make these semi-homemade garlic rolls in a matter of minutes using refrigerated biscuit dough.
These Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls are so flaky and delicious. The herb and butter mixture that you dip the biscuit dough into gives these easy rolls so much flavor!
How to Make Easy Garlic Rolls:
Start by preheating the oven to 375 degrees F.
Grease a 12-inch cast iron skillet with vegetable oil. I pour the oil directly into the pan and use a paper towel to spread it around the bottom and sides of the skillet.
If you want your rolls to look like more of a pull-apart, use a 10-inch skillet.
If you don’t have a cast iron skillet, you can easily make these in a regular baking dish or even a 10-inch cake pan!
In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic salt, oregano, parsley and Parmesan cheese until well combined.
Cut each biscuit in half then roll into a ball.
Dip and coat each ball of dough in the butter and seasoning mixture and place in prepared skillet.
Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
If you do end up using a pan besides a skillet, be sure to watch them while they cook as the cooking time may vary. When the rolls are golden brown on top, they should be good to go!
These easy rolls are so buttery and flavorful that they can be served as is. No extra butter or anything needed. Although, they are super delicious when dipped in warm marinara or alfredo sauce.
However you serve them, we know they will be a family favorite!
Related Article: Take your Thanksgiving or Easter ham to a whole new sweet and savory level with our Ham and Pine Bake!
WHAT CAN I SERVE WITH GARLIC rolls?
We love serving these Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls with just about any Italian dish. Our favorites are:
- 5 Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- One Pot Turkey Spaghetti
- Sun Dried Tomato Fettuccine
- Skinny Chicken Alfredo
Can I use other dough for this recipe?
Yes! You can follow this recipe using your favorite homemade roll dough, pizza dough, or pre-made roll dough.
The best garlic bread recipes:
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mini Garlic Monkey Bread
- Cheesy Pull Apart Garlic Bread
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
- Sheet Pan Garlic Breadsticks
- Easy Parmesan Knots
Garlic Parmesan Skillet Rolls recipe
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- ¼ cup butter melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16.3 ounce) pkg. jumbo biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease a 12-inch cast iron skillet with vegetable oil.
- In a small bowl, combine melted butter, garlic salt, oregano, parsley and Parmesan cheese until well combined.
- Cut each biscuit in half then roll into a ball.
- Dip and coat each ball of dough in the butter and seasoning mixture and place in prepared skillet.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 12-inch cast iron skillet
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?