Spaghetti is one meal my whole family will eat and this Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti is my favorite way to make it!
Between my love of spaghetti and my obsession for my slow cooker this was the perfect dinner.The best part? Most of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen cabinets and the noodles cook right in the slow cooker (no need to cook the noodles beforehand).
If you have picky eaters, this slow cooker spaghetti is perfect. Try the Instant Pot version here!
Add your own favorites to this Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti:
I also love this recipe, because you can add any other spaghetti favorites as well.
My husband likes to add mushrooms and ground turkey sausage, for a little extra flavor.
I like to top mine with extra olives and cheese.
You could also add in vegetables if you are trying to get really sneaky.
Sometimes I add a few bits of zucchini squash, for more texture, and they taste amazing in this spaghetti recipe.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
LOOKING FOR MORE PASTA RECIPES? HERE ARE A FEW OF OUR FAVORITES:
- Ravioli Casserole
- One Pan Sausage and Tortellini
- Easy Homemade Lasagna
- 20-Minute Tuscan Pasta
- Baked Broccoli Mac n’ Cheese
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Pesto Chicken Pasta
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Creamy Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 pound Italian sausage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 (24 ounce) pasta sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated or powdered
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 14 ½ ounces chicken broth
- Brown Italian sausage in a medium skillet on stove top until completely cooked through. Season sausage with salt, pepper and garlic salt. Drain excess grease and set aside.
- Pour one jar of pasta sauce in the bottom of slow cooker. Break all spaghetti noodles in half and place on top of sauce.
- Pour browned sausage over noodles and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese.
- Cut cream cheese into bite-sized pieces and place on top of cheese. Pour another jar of pasta sauce over cream cheese.
- Cover slow cooker with lid and cook on high for 3 hours. After 3 hours, remove lid and stir contents of the slow cooker. Pour in the last jar of pasta sauce and can of chicken broth.
- Replace lid and cook another hour on low or until ready to serve.
- Sometimes I add a few bits of zucchini squash, mushrooms and other veggies for more texture, and they taste amazing in this spaghetti recipe.
- Slow Cooker
Questions & Reviews
I have never tried that, but I think it would be amazing! Let us know if you do!
It would definitely be fine with ground hamburger! Hope you like it!
I haven't tried to freeze them but I think it would work just fine! Let us know if you try it!
I would just cut it exactly in half as it is or even in thirds. If you cut it in thirds then you would only need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce rather than 1 1/2 if you cut the recipe in half. Hope you like it!
If you want a delicious spaghetti casserole recipe try out my recipe for Spaghetti Amore!