My husband and kids LOVE anything with alfredo sauce. I whipped up these Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells in a matter of minutes and they ate it just as quickly. I love recipes that my picky eaters love.
If you are looking for a simple and delicious dish, this recipe has your name written all over it. It is so simple to throw together on those busy nights, where you have no time to prepare a dinner, and everyone keeps asking you what’s for dinner.
It’s quick, simple, full of flavor, and so easy.
sneak in extra veggies:
The thing I love about this recipe, is it’s so easy to sneak in extra vegetables. You could easily throw in more spinach, or even broccoli, peas, carrots, zucchini, celery, squash, etc. It’s so tasty and so easy to disguise veggies in this recipe, if you have picky eaters.
I will usually throw in an extra handful or two of spinach, because as it cooks, it shrinks down a little. They would never guess what is in the shells.
is this recipe easy to double?
This recipe is extremely easy to double. You will just need a larger pan, or a second pan, if you plan to double it. It’s also very filling, so it’s the perfect meal to feed a crowd.
could i prepare this recipe ahead of time, and bake it later?
For this recipe, I recommend baking it fresh. However, I would say if you prepared it in the morning, then baked it a few hours later, or later that day, it would be just fine.
I would not let it sit in the fridge, without baking it for more than 24 hours, because the noodles will get soft when they are stuffed, it the perfect noodle texture will be lost.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
looking for more pasta recipes? here are a few of our favorites:
- Ravioli Casserole
- One Pan Sausage and Tortellini
- Easy Homemade Lasagna
- 20-Minute Tuscan Pasta
- Baked Broccoli Mac n’ Cheese
If you like chicken alfredo, be sure to check out our top 27 Chicken Alfredo recipes!
Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells Recipe
- 1 (12 oz) box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup Romano cheese grated
- 1½ cups cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread 1 cup of Alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- In a small bowl, combine Mozzarella, Parmesan and Romano cheese; set aside 1/2 cup of combined cheeses for topping.
- Mix cottage cheese, egg, shredded chicken, salt, and pepper in with cheese you aren't reserving for topping.
- Spoon chicken and cheese mixture into each shell and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Once all shells are filled and placed in the baking dish, top with remaining Alfredo sauce and cheese.
- Cook for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
- Baking Dish
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!