This delicious ritz cracker chicken casserole recipe is a play on one of our more popular meals, Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken recipe. This is the baked version, and it is delicious!!! The buttery Ritz cracker topping is the best part in our opinion.
Ritz chicken casserole is an easy casserole recipe. It is one of my go-to meals for a busy week since it is easy to put together. Plus it is a great meal for a budget-friendly dinner recipe– you won’t be over-spending at the grocery store this week. The best way to make chicken casserole recipes is to keep it simple, which is exactly what this recipe is! This is also a great option if you’re looking for something to make with your leftover chicken or cream of mushroom soup in the back of your pantry.
After you try this recipe you can make this one of your favorite family dinner recipes too! Our kids love the delicious crunchy crust the ritz crackers make.
Be sure to try some of our delicious side that would go great with this casserole recipe. We love making either Instant Pot Baked Sweet Potatoes, the Best Air Fryer Zucchini Fries, and a delicious Creamy Grape Salad!
Want even more recipe ideas that use already made chicken ?! Try these 45 Cold Chicken Recipes (Best Leftover Chicken Ideas)!
Ingredients Needed For Our Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe:
- Condensed cream of chicken soup
- Sour cream
- Cream cheese
- Onion powder
- Frozen mixed vegetables
- Chicken breasts
- Ritz crackers
- Fresh parsley
How To Make Our Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Then, spray a 9×13 pan with nonstick cooking spray and set it aside for later.
Then, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the condensed cream of chicken soup, sour cream, softened cream cheese, onion powder, salt, and pepper with a spatula until everything is combined.
Once all the cream sauce has been mixed together, add in the frozen mixed vegetables and chicken to coat them in the sauce.
When the chicken has been prepared, pour the chicken and vegetables into the 9×13 inch pan and spread it out evenly. You can use a large rotisserie chicken if you’re looking to make this on your busy nights.
Now, in a small microwave safe mixing bowl, melt butter in the microwave, and then add in the crushed crackers and mix it all together.
Then, sprinkle the cracker mixture over top of the chicken and vegetables.
Next, bake it in the oven for 30-35 minutes uncovered and then top it with fresh parsley and then serve, and enjoy!
To Make This Ritz Chicken Casserole You Will Need:
- 9×13 inch pan (THIS is a great one!)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Large mixing bowl
- Small microwave-safe bowl
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup
Nothing beats making everything from scratch. However, sometimes time does not allot for it, which is why this recipe has cans of condensed cream of chicken soup.
But, if you do have the time to make your own soup, take a look at Served From Scratch’s Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup recipe.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier with all your easy weeknight dinner recipes in one place!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Make These Amazing Chicken Casseroles Next!
- Easy Chicken and Noodle Casserole Recipe
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Recipe
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Savory Chicken and Stuffing Bake Recipe
- Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Chicken and Black Bean Casserole
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- Texas Ranch Chicken Casserole
- Easy Baked Crack Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole
Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe
- 10.5 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 10 ounces frozen mixed vegetables 1 bag (green beans, carrots, corn, broccoli florets etc.)
- 3 cups chicken breast cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers crushed (about 1 1/2 cups crushed)
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley roughly chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13" baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, sour cream, cream cheese, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
- Mix in the frozen vegetables and chicken.
- Spread chicken mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan
- In a bowl, mix crushed cracker crumbs and melted butter together then sprinkle over the top of the chicken mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes.
- Top with parsley, if desired.
- Store it in an airtight container to enjoy it the next day!
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Microwave-safe bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews