This recipe for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole is one of our favorite dinners from our childhood. We love it now just as much as we did when we were kids!
We love easy casseroles for a quick family dinner. If you are looking for more of our favorite casserole dishes, be sure to try these recipes:
- Chicken Zucchini Casserole – uses fresh zucchini and stuffing to make the BEST dish ever!
- Million Dollar Casserole – this is the creamiest spaghetti you’ll ever make
- Chicken Taco Casserole – you can’t go wrong with a timeless Mexican dish and this one is our favorite!
- Mom’s Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole (Chicken Divan)– you can’t go wrong with a classic!
Ingredients for Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole:
- boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and diced)
- can cream of chicken soup
- sour cream
- Worcestershire sauce
- minced garlic
- lemon juice
- Ritz crackers (crushed)
- poppy seeds
- butter (melted)
- white rice (cooked)