As soon as the weather starts warming up, I crave fresh fruit! To celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, we decided to make some rainbow fruit kabobs with our kids. My kids loved helping put these together and they were obsessed with the fluffy marshmallow dip!
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs with Fluffy Marshmallow Dip Recipe
- strawberries halved
- cantaloupe cut into bite-sized pieces
- pineapple cut into bite-sized pieces
- green grapes
- red grapes
- 8 ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) container marshmallow creme
- Slide a piece of strawberry, cantaloupe, pineapple, a green grape, two blueberries and a red grape onto each skewer; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together whipped cream cheese and marshmallow creme until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
- Bamboo Skewers