If you’re looking for the perfect cool snack that’s full of protein, calcium, vitamin C, and antioxidants – our strawberry granola yogurt bark is for you.
The creamy greek yogurt freezes perfectly and pairs great with the crunchy granola and naturally sweet strawberries, making it the perfect treat after a long day of school or when you need a quick afternoon pick-me-up.
Want to make homemade yogurt? Try our Instant Pot Yogurt
How to make Strawberry Granola Yogurt Bark:
In a small bowl (or even in the yogurt container), mix together honey and yogurt.
Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan that has been covered in aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Sprinkle the strawberries and the granola over the top of the yogurt, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
Remove from freezer, and cut or break into about 12 slices (I used a pizza cutter). Serve immediately, or keep in freezer in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to 30 days.
How long can I freeze this Strawberry Yogurt Granola Bark for before serving?
This can be frozen in an airtight freezer-safe container for up to 30 days before you serve it. We wouldn’t recommend storing it for longer because it tends to get freezer burn if left for longer.
If you are having a hard time breaking it or cutting it apart, you can let it thaw for a few minutes on the counter before cutting (just don’t let it thaw too long or it will lose it’s shape).
Can I use any granola?
You can use any granola you prefer. If you’re looking for store-bought, we love to use the protein Oats & Honey Granola from Nature Valley (not sponsored, but it’s the one pictured below and we love it).
Homemade granola also tastes AMAZING. I would recommend our Power-Packed Granola, Honey Granola, or Almond Butter Granola.
Substitutions or additions
Strawberries and granola are a delicious combo, but here are a few of our favorite ways to make this recipe
- Different fruit: We love blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, pineapple, or peaches (just make sure you slice them thin enough so your bark will lay flat). You could also use your favorite dried fruit.
- Add chocolate pieces or slices: you could throw on some mini chocolate chips, dark chocolate chunks, or even mix in cocoa powder to your yogurt to make it chocolate yogurt bark
- Add nuts: try pistachios, almonds, walnuts, or your other favorite nuts.
More healthy snack recipes?
- Skinny Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip
- Apple Salsa
- Acai Smoothie Bowl
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Tuna Salad on Apples
- 5 Minute Mixed Berry Parfait Yogurt Salad
Strawberry Granola Yogurt Bark Recipe
- 1 (24 ounce) container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup strawberries sliced thin
- 1 cup granola
- In a small bowl (or even in the yogurt container), mix together the yogurt and honey.
- Spread the mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch pan that has been covered in aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and the granola over the top of the yogurt, slightly pressing it into the yogurt with your hands.
- Freeze for about 1 hour, or until completely frozen.
- Remove from freezer, and cut into about 12 slices (I used a pizza cutter). Serve immediately, or keep in freezer in a freezer-safe bag or container for up to 30 days.
- Dried Fruit
- Chocolate Pieces
- Add Nuts
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Questions & Reviews