I know I’ve said it before, but I crave milkshakes so bad when I am pregnant!
Once I had a McDonald’s Shamrock Shake, I knew I needed to come home and make one ASAP!
This tasted just as good as the real thing and I didn’t even have to leave the house to get my milkshake fix. 🙂
More milkshake Recipes to try:
LOOKING FOR ANOTHER DELICIOUS PARTY DRINK? TRY OUR Evergreen Party PUnch! IT’S PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS or any party.
Copycat McDonald's Shamrock Shake Recipe
10 minPrep Time
10 minTotal Time
- 3-4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pure peppermint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon green food color
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Green sprinkles, for topping
- Place ice cream, milk, peppermint extract and green food coloring in a blender. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
Six Sisters Stuff