It’s really hot. But that does not stop me from craving yummy desserts! I’ve just been making a lot of no-bake, cold ones! This peanut butter cheesecake is served cold, so it’s perfect for a hot summer night. Plus, with an Oreo crust and a peanut butter center, it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Recipe
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups Oreos finely crushed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup whipped cream
- ½ cup chocolate fudge sauce optional topping
- In a small bowl, heat the 1/3 cup butter and chocolate chips in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave, stir, and keep heating in 15 second intervals until mixture is completely melted and smooth.
- Stir the 2 cups of crushed oreos into the melted chocolate chip mixture, and spread in the bottom of a 9" pie pan. Let cool completely.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Slowly add it condensed milk and peanut butter, and continue mixing until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla, and then fold in whipped cream.
- Pour peanut butter mixture into chocolate crust and place in freezer. Freeze for about 4 hours, until it is solid.
- Before serving, drizzle with fudge sauce.
- Mixing Bowl