Ever since Steph shared her Brownie Caramel Cheesecake, I have been dreaming about all the different flavors of cheesecake I could be making.
My kids are crazy about chocolate chips, so I knew they would love this Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake.
It was quite the hit at our house. It was also incredibly easy to make. Usually cheesecake scares me a little to make, but this recipe was pretty simple and full of delicious flavor.
If you are looking to get your chef on, and be creative in the kitchen, this recipe is calling your name. It’s fun to make, and even more fun to eat. Enjoy.
would this recipe be easy to half?
If you are looking to half the recipe, you most definitely could. However, if you do do this, we recommend using a smaller spring form pan, such as a 6 inch pan, to allow the brownie and cheesecake to cook through completely.
You will also need to cut back on the cook time. We recommend cooking it 10-15 minutes less, but watching it carefully in case it needs more or less time.
when do I add the eggs?
If you read through the instructions, you will see that we used a boxed brownie mix, to make the brownie base.
With that, you will need to use the instructions on the brownie box, to make said brownie batter.
The eggs called for in the recipe are to be mixed in with the cream cheese, not the brownies. Depending on what brownie mix you use, you may need more than three eggs to make this recipe.
How long will this stay good in the fridge for?
We highly recommend making and eating this recipe the same day. However, if you do have leftovers, we recommend placing the slices in an airtight storage container, and placing it in the fridge.
This will stay nicely in the fridge for about 3 days.
watch how to make another cheesecake favorite, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
This No Bake Cheesecake is so simple and creamy. I am usually scared of making cheesecake, but this makes it simple and still tastes amazing. Plus, you don’t have to wait for it to bake or cool. Watch how easy this recipe is to make, here:
Looking for more yummy desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Copycat Wendy’s Chocolate Frosty
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Chocolate Cherry Chunk Brownies
Chocolate Chip Brownie Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 (18 ounce) package boxed fudgy brownies
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy brownies and spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until set.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Mix in sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour into prepared pan.
- Reduce oven temperature to 300 degrees F.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the center of the cheesecake is set and the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool completely and store leftovers in the refrigerator.