My husband loves desserts and he LOVES all things cheesecake. I didn’t want to go to the store so I found some things around my house and came up with these No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes. It only uses 3 different ingredients and they were a huge hit!
How to make No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes:
Set aside 12 Oreo cookies. You will use these later as the bottom of each cheesecake.
Crumble the rest of the whole Oreos using a blender or rolling pin. Set aside 1/3 cup crushed Oreos. You will use these later to top each cheesecake.
In another mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar with beaters. Fold in the crushed Oreos (not the 1/3 cup) until it is well combined.
Next, place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Add one Oreo to the bottom of each cupcake liner.
Evenly scoop the cream cheese mixture into each liner, filling each cup about 3/4 full. Press down with a spoon so the mixture will surround the Oreo on the bottom.
Sprinkle the 1/3 cup crushed cookies on top of the cheesecakes and press down gently so they will stay.
Freeze for 3 hours before serving.
Can I use other kinds of Oreos?
Sure! Give it a try! These Oreo varieties would work great:
- Golden Oreos
- Chocolate Oreos
- Peanut butter Oreos
- Lemon Oreos
- Mint Oreos
Let us know what you try!
Sharing your Cheesecakes:
These are the perfect treat for many occasions. We love them for:
- A late night treat for you and your husband. Make them ahead of time and pull a couple out whenever your sweet tooth desires.
- Bridal showers: Store in the fridge or freezer until ready to set out for the party. They’re perfect finger treats.
- Family night dessert: This recipe is the perfect size for a family night treat. Save any extras for mom to sneak out of the freezer as needed.
Related recipe: Love no-bake desserts? Try our No Bake Mississippi Mud Ice Cream Pie!
How can I store these Mini Cheesecakes?
These No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes need to freeze for a few hours before serving. Afterwards, they can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
For longer term storage, these freeze very well. Store them in an airtight container. They may need a couple of hours to thaw before serving.
If you liked these No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes, you’ll probably like these other no bake recipes:
No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 (14.3 ounce) package Oreo cookies (divided)
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2½ cups powdered sugar
- Set aside 12 Oreo cookies from the package.
- Crumble the rest of the whole Oreos using a blender or rolling pin and set aside 1/3 cup crushed Oreos. We like to leave the centers in, but you can remove them if you want. Leaving in the oreo centers gives the crumbs a better taste.
- In another mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and powdered sugar with beaters. Fold in the crushed Oreos until it is well combined.
- Place 12 cupcake liners in a muffin tin. Add one Oreo to the bottom of each cupcake liner.
- Evenly scoop the cream cheese mixture into each liner, filling each cup about 3/4 full. Press down with a spoon so the mixture will surround the Oreo on the bottom.
- Sprinkle the 1/3 cup crushed cookies on top of the cheesecakes and press down so they will stay.
- Freeze for 3 hours before serving.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!