We have waited all summer for a break in the hot temperatures. Then our thoughts immediately turn to fall and everything pumpkin. We love these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. They are bursting with the delicious combo of pumpkin and cream cheese!
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 ½ Tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Then add in the graham cracker crumbs and 1 1/2 Tablespoons of sugar. Mix together well and divide evenly into the bottom of 10-12 muffin tin cups that have been lightly greased. Press gently with fingers into the bottom of each cup.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar, egg and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Remove about 1/4 of the cream cheese mixture and put into a small mixing bowl and add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice to it.
- Spoon the plain cheesecake mixture divided evenly among the 12 muffin cups. Fill them about 1/2 to 2/3 full. Then drop 1 Tablespoon of the pumpkin/cream cheese mixture on top of each muffin and swirl with a small knife or a toothpick.
- Bake in a 300 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through the cooking time. Let them cool completely in the pan and then remove. Store in the refrigerator.
- They are delicious with whipped topping on them.
- Mixing Bowl
- Muffin Tin
Recipe slightly adapted from Cincy Shopper