Lemon cheesecake pudding cookies are one of a kind. They are super simple to make, but not your standard chocolate chip cookies, they are better!
Lemon cheesecake pudding cookies are such a nice change and perfect for spring. Since these are cookies made with pudding, it also makes them super soft.
I will say, if you are looking for a new favorite family dessert, this might just be it! And if they are, embrace it because it is one of the most simple dessert recipes you can make. Not to mention they are, of course, delicious.
For more amazingly flavorful yet simple cookie recipes, you need to check out our banana cream pudding cookies, M&M pudding cookies, and our white chocolate cranberry pudding cookies.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe:
- Cream cheese
- Salted butter
- Instant lemon pudding mix
- Almond extract
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- All-purpose flour
- White chocolate chips
How To Make Our Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe:
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
Now, add the softened cream cheese, shortening, eggs, and sugar to a mixing bowl and mix it all together until it is well combined for about 1 minute.
Then add in the melted butter and instant lemon pudding mix and continue creaming the ingredients together for another minute.
Next, add the almond extract to the wet ingredients and mix it together until they are combined.
Now, in a small bowl sift together the baking powder, baking soda, salt, and all-purpose flour.
Once it is all sifted together, add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and continue to mix them together until it is all combined.
Now pour in the white chocolate chips into the batter and stir them in.
When that is all set, drop a spoonful of dough onto the prepared cookie sheets until they are filled.
Then put the pan in the oven and let the cookies bake for 8-10 minutes or until the tops and edges are starting to turn brown.
Let the cookies cool on the pan for 3-5 minutes and then move them to a cooling rack to allow them to finish cooling down before serving them (if you can wait!).
To Make Lemon Pudding Cookies You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Cookie sheets (THESE are great!)
- Silicone mats or parchment paper
- Small mixing bowl
- Hand mixer
What to do if You do Not Have Salted Butter
This recipe calls for salted butter as opposed to unsalted butter. Since this is a sweet recipe, you will need the added salt to balance it out, so what do you do if you do not have any salted butter in your fridge?
I have been in this pinch many times since I like to bake according to my mood, and my pantry or fridge cannot always accommodate. 😉 So if you don’t have any salted butter, take a look at Sally’s Baking Addiction’s blog about salted butter vs. unsalted butter to get the perfect substitute ingredient portions to make what you have work.
Love Cookies? Try the rest of our 30 of the Best Christmas Cookie Challenge Recipes!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
You Can Never Have TOO Many Cookie Recipes! So Be Sure to Save and Make These Quick and Easy Cookie Recipes:
- Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Butterscotch Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Cookies Recipe
- Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies Recipe
- Lemon Cake Mix Cool Whip Cookies Recipe
- Root Beer Float Cookies
Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons salted butter melted
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant lemon pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat, set aside.
- Add softened cream cheese, shortening, eggs, and sugar to stand mixer or large mixing bowl. Cream together for one minute. Add melted butter and pudding mix and stir for an additional minute. Add almond extract and mix until combined.
- In a smaller separate mixing bowl, sift together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Add dry mix to wet ingredients and mix until completely combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of dough on prepared baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes until tops and edges are starting to turn golden brown and cookies are lightly set (make sure to not overbake!). Cool on pan for 3-5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks. Allow to completely cool before serving.
- This recipe calls for salted butter as opposed to unsalted butter. Since this is a sweet recipe, you will need the added salt to balance it out.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- cookie sheets
- Silicone Mats or Parchment Paper
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
Recipe slightly adapted from Good Life Eats
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews