We have a lot of delicious cookie recipes with pudding in them. These rank right at the top and will be a big hit with chocolate lovers. They are a soft and fudgy just like a brownie! Your family will go nuts over these cookies. You may want to consider making a double batch!
Double Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Recipe
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla
- 2¼ cups flour
- ⅓ cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar, and dry pudding mix.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda. Then add the flour mixture into the other bowl and stir all until combined.
- Fold in 1 1/3 cups of chocolate chips into the cookie dough.
- Roll into balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Press in additional chocolate chips into the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.