I absolutely love pudding cookies! They turn out soft and chewy every single time! These cookies are so delicious and the white chocolate and cranberry flavors make them perfect for fall and winter!
White Chocolate Cranberry Pudding Cookies Recipe
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar, sugar and pudding mix.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture until combined.
- Fold in dried cranberries and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Six Sisters Stuff