These Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches are a family favorite – they are loaded with flavor and so easy to make!
If you love buffalo chicken, you need to try this recipe ASAP.
More of our favorite buffalo chicken recipes:
Want even more recipe ideas that use already made chicken ?! Try these 45 Cold Chicken Recipes (Best Leftover Chicken Ideas)!
Ingredients in Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches:
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded (I used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup hot buffalo wing sauce (I like Frank’s RedHot sauce)
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste