I think the Instant Pot is the best thing since sliced bread. If you on the fence about it, I’m telling you, it will save you so much time -especially with this Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta!
I purchased an Instant Pot a couple of years ago on Black Friday. At the time, the pots were about $100+, which just seemed outrageous for an appliance that I didn’t even know how to use.
One of my favorite things to cook in the Instant Pot is noodles. They cook in 3 minutes and you don’t have to stand over your stove top waiting for your water to boil, or your noodles to cook.
You just dump your water and noodles into the Instant Pot, set your timer and you are good to go! This Tuscan Chicken Pasta has a few more ingredients but it is just as easy!
Looking for more Instant Pot chicken recipes? Here are our top 28 recipes!
How to Freeze Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta:
This is one of my favorite recipes not only to make, but to freeze. Realize you do have to cook everything first before you freeze it.
Once everything is cooked, let it cool just a little. You don’t want it to be hot or it will trap a lot of moisture. Once it is cooled, then you can put it in a container.
I would suggest freezing it in a airtight container, in a foil pan or even in a freezer ziplock bag. All three ways will work just fine.
Because it is already cooked, all you have to do it take it out of the freezer, let it thaw over night, and heat it up. It’s that simple.
Don’t have a instant pot? Cook it on the stove!
The nice thing about this recipe is that it can be made a few different ways. The Instant Pot is by far my favorite since it only takes a few minutes to throw together!
You can also make this recipe on the stove top! Here’s how:
- Boil your noodles separate in water or chicken broth.
- Over medium heat on the stove add:
2 tbsp butter
8 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
4 oz sun dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Add in your noodles and spinach until spinach is wilted and everything is well combined.
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FAVORITE INSTANT POT RECIPES:
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot 7 Can Tortilla Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Chile Verde
- Instant Pot Potato Soup
- Instant Pot Mac and Cheese
Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta Recipe (Freezer Meal)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced
- 2 cups ditalini pasta or elbows
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces sun dried tomatoes drained and chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- In the Instant Pot, add the pasta, chicken broth, butter, and chicken.
- Place lid securely on and move the knob to sealing.
- Set on manual, (or pressure cook) for 3 minutes.
- Once timer goes off, allow a natural pressure release for 5 minutes before releasing valve to remove remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and stir the noodles and chicken.
- Turn off manual button and push the saute button
- Stir in the cream cheese, milk, garlic salt, black pepper, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add in the sun dried tomatoes and spinach stirring until spinach is cooked down a bit.
- Instant Pot
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!