Shortly after I had my last baby, one of my sweet neighbors brought us over dinner and she had made the most amazing meatloaf using ground turkey.
I had been craving it ever since, and she gave me this amazing recipe, so I just had to share this recipe with you today.
how to make glazed ground turkey meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the ground turkey, breadcrumbs, minced onion, minced garlic, shredded carrots, fresh spinach, shredded mozzarella cheese, ketchup, parsley, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper into a large bowl.
- Using a fork or clean hands, mix until everything is fully incorporated.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and pour meat on the prepared pan. Use your hands to form into a loaf shape, trying to keep it level so it cooks evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes, and while baking, mix together glaze ingredients.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and brush glaze all over. I used a large serving spoon to glaze it. You could use a basting brush, but it will take quite a while to get it all on there.
- Place back in the oven for another 30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with chopped parsley to garnish if desired.
could I use ground beef instead of Ground Turkey?
You could most definitely use ground beef instead of ground turkey. It would be an easy switch. The ingredients, cooking time, temperature and everything else would be the exact same.
We just like turkey because it has a little more nutritional value than beef, but you can purchase a very lean beef.
We like all meat, but this particular recipe we have only made with turkey. If you are looking for a beef meatloaf, check out our Grandma’s Famous Meatloaf Recipe.
I personally feel that the perfect side dish to any meatloaf is mashed potatoes and these Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes are amazing!
need some healthy meal ideas throughout the week?
Did you know we have a menu plan membership? We send you dinner recipes for every day of the week, with a side dish and an occasional dessert.
It also comes with a shopping list, so you never forget an ingredient at the store.
If you are looking for lightened up versions of your favorite recipes, be sure to check out our Weekly Healthy Menu Plan where we email you 6 dinners, 2 side dishes, and 1 dessert each week.
Did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of easy and delicious recipes your family will love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Looking for some side dishes to go with your meatloaf?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!