These Butter Pecan Pumpkin Cookies only take 15 minutes from start to finish. If you’re looking for a quick “tastes homemade” pumpkin dessert, these will be a huge hit with your family.
How to make Easy Cake Mix Cookies
These Butter Pecan Pumpkin Cookies are a cake mix cookie. That simply means that we use a cake mix to make our dough, rather than a “from scratch” approach. It makes for a quick recipe that is just as delicious.
Keep a can of pumpkin puree and a butter pecan cake mix in your pantry, some mix-ins in the freezer, and you’ll always have what you need to make this yummy treat.
Add a little something to the cookies:
Sometimes I like to change up the recipes when I cook. These Butter Pecan Pumpkin Cookies work with all kinds of mix ins! These are some of my favorites:
- Add Chocolate chips to give it more of a chocolate taste
- Mix in Cinnamon chips if you like a little more spice in your cookies
- Throw in some Butterscotch chips (These are my favorite!)
- Chocolate toffee bits – add these in with some chocolate chips and you are set!
- Add in Chopped pecans for more of a pecan pumpkin taste!
Related recipe: if you love pumpkin recipes, you’ll love our Pumpkin Pie Cake!
What you need to make Butter Pecan Cookies
One thing I love about this recipe is that you only need 4 ingredients to make these cookies!
- 1 box butter pecan cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
How to make these delicious cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all four ingredients together, roll into small balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes (depending on how small or large you make your cookies).
- Sprinkle leftover chopped pecans on top of the cookies as soon as they come out (optional).
Like Butter Pecan Pumpkin Cookies?
Here are some other recipes you may like.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE 3 EASY DESSERTS FOR PUMPKIN LOVERS
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!