I love casseroles that I can make in the morning and have ready to pop in the oven at dinnertime. This Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is one of my family’s favorite recipes and even my picky 5-year-old ate it!
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 1 box chicken stuffing mix
- 2 cups broccoli florets steamed
- 2 cups boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans cream of broccoli soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions.
- Steam or cook broccoli until tender.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, soup, sour cream and cooked broccoli.
- Spread chicken mixture in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Top with prepared stuffing and sprinkle on cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.