Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. Every year when we got home from school on Valentine’s Day, our mom would have a special present sitting on our bed.
It usually involved some sort of red/pink drink, some delicious chocolates, and as we got older, a cute new shirt or pair of shoes.
This Chocolate Raspberry Fudge is the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. It’s really easy to make, and is so tasty.
We make it all year long, and it’s a hit every time. If you are looking for a chocolatey fruity dessert recipe, this is definitely one you need to try.
looking for a different fudge recipe?
This fudge is kind of like our cheater fudge. It’s delicious, and simple, but it’s not the highest quality fudge.
If you are looking for a delicious, from scratch fudge recipe, here are a few that we recommend:
- Snickers Fudge (the creamy middle fudge layer, would make a great raspberry fudge, just add the raspberry preserves).
- Fudge Topped Brownies (this would also be a delicious chocolate fudge base, to this recipe).
- Oreo Fudge (this would also be a great raspberry fudge replacement. Instead of adding the Oreo’s you would just add the raspberry preserves.
This fudge, in the recipe, really is quite delicious and still extremely rich. You will love this simple and delicious fudge recipe, that comes together in a matter of minutes.
Really any fudge recipe would work, as long as you have a chocolate fudge base, and a vanilla or raspberry top. You could even mix in your own favorite fudge recipes.
You will want to try our Orange Creamsicle Fudge. It’s a crowd favorite and so creamy and delicious.
watch how to make another favorite raspberry dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting 1 can
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white frosting ½ of 1 can
- ⅔ cup raspberry preserves (I used one with seeds in, but you could use seedless)
- In a microwaveable bowl, place 2 cups of milk chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in can of chocolate frosting and mix until completely combined. Pour into a foil-lined 9x9" pan.
- In a separate microwaveable bowl, place 2 cups of white chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until completely melted. Stir in 1/2 can of white frosting and mix until completely combined. Fold in 2/3 cup of raspberry preserves pour over the top of the chocolate fudge mixture.
- Let it set up in the fridge (about 1 hour).
- Cut up into 1x1" squares to serve.
*If you want more of a raspberry flavor, you can add in a teaspoon or two of raspberry flavoring.
*If you want a more "pink" or "red" coloring, you can always add in a few drops of red food coloring to the white chocolate chip mixture before pouring it over the chocolate fudge layer.
- Microwave Safe Bowl (2)
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- Aluminum Foil
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!