Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
This Chocolate Raspberry Fudge is the perfect Valentine’s Day treat. It’s really easy to make, and is so tasty.
Check out our Orange Creamsicle Fudge. It’s a crowd favorite and so creamy and delicious.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
Looking for more raspberry desserts? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Recipe
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 16 ounces chocolate frosting 1 can
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 8 ounces white frosting ½ of 1 can
- ⅔ cup raspberry preserves (I used one with seeds in, but you could use seedless)
- In a microwaveable bowl, place 2 cups of milk chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until chocolate is completely melted. Stir in can of chocolate frosting and mix until completely combined. Pour into a foil-lined 9x9" pan.
- In a separate microwaveable bowl, place 2 cups of white chocolate chips. Microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each, until completely melted. Stir in 1/2 can of white frosting and mix until completely combined. Fold in 2/3 cup of raspberry preserves pour over the top of the chocolate fudge mixture.
- Let it set up in the fridge (about 1 hour).
- Cut up into 1x1" squares to serve.
*If you want more of a raspberry flavor, you can add in a teaspoon or two of raspberry flavoring.
*If you want a more "pink" or "red" coloring, you can always add in a few drops of red food coloring to the white chocolate chip mixture before pouring it over the chocolate fudge layer.
- Microwave Safe Bowl (2)
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- Aluminum Foil
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!