You are going to love this easy and delicious Orange Creamsicle Fudge. There is no better flavor in the world than orange creamsicle.
We love the sweet combination of vanilla and orange and it’s delicious in a fudge!
If you love easy desserts, be sure to check out our Crock Pot Nut Clusters! Let your slow cooker do all the work!
Ingredients needed to make Orange Creamsicle Fudge:
- Heavy Cream
- Marshmallow Creme
- White Chocolate Chips
- Orange Extract
- Orange Food Coloring
How to make Orange Creamsicle Fudge:
These simple ingredients make this creamy and delicious orange creamsicle fudge.
- In a sauce pan over medium heat combine the sugar, butter, and heavy cream.
- Heat to the softball stage which is about 235 degrees, stirring constantly. Stir for a few minutes while boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow cream and white chips. Stir until all is well blended.
- Reserve one cup of the mixture and put in a bowl and set aside. Add orange extract and food coloring to the mixture in the pan. Stir together well.
- Pour the orange mixture into a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- The pour or lightly drizzle the reserved white mixture that you had sitting in a bowl over the orange layer. Using a knife, swirl the white layer back and forth into the fudge.
- Refrigerate the Orange creamsicle fudge until set for about 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve. This can also be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for a few weeks.
Make sure to try our Orange Creamsicle Cookies! They taste just like summer!
Tips on how to make Orange Creamsicle Fudge:
- The recipe calls for heavy cream. This recipe will not work with milk, or other substitutes. For best results we recommend using heavy cream.
- Be sure to grease your 9 x 13 inch pan. If you don’t the fudge may stick to the pan, and the presentation won’t look as good. You could also use parchment or wax paper, and place it in the bottom of the pan.
- This fudge doesn’t set up as well, if it is not refrigerated. It works best when there is cold applied and surrounding it. It will definitely harden quicker.
Looking for more fudge recipes?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
- 3 Ingredient M&M Fudge
- Salted Nut Roll Fudge
- Fudge Topped Brownies
- Chocolate Raspberry Fudge
- Oreo Cookie Fudge
Orange Creamsicle Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 10 drops orange food coloring
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the sugar, butter, and heavy cream. Heat to the softball stage which is about 235 degrees F, stirring constantly. Then stir for about 3 minutes while boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow cream and white chips. Stir until the white chips are well blended and melted.
- Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside in another bowl.
- Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture left in the saucepan. Stir well and pour into the greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Then pour or drizzle the reserved white mixture that you set aside over the orange fudge. With a knife swirl it into the fudge back and forth.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve.
- This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few weeks.
- Medium Saucepan
- Small Mixing Bowls
- 9 x 13 inch glass pan
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!