We had the whole family over for a barbecue and this was our refreshing summertime dessert. The raspberries and lemon pudding go perfect together! Enjoy your summer!
BELOW IS A LIST OF THE THINGS YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS SIMPLE AND DELICIous Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie RECIPE:
Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie ingredients:
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Lemon Instant Pudding
- Lemon Juice
- Cool Whip
A few items you will need to make this recipe:
how to make frozen raspberry lemonade pie:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well blended. Press mixture firmly into bottom and side of a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan. Bake for 9-10 minutes until set. Cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl whisk together the pudding mix and milk until thick. Then add in the lemon juice and stir to combine. Fold the cool whip into the pudding mixture until combined.
- In a food processor blend the raspberries and sugar together until smooth.
- Pour a little less than half of the lemon filling into the cooled pie crust and spread evenly. Then pour half of the raspberry filling over the pudding. Then add more lemon filling over the raspberry and spread carefully. Drizzle the top of the pudding with the remaining raspberry puree. Use a knife and swirl the raspberry filling into the pie.
- Cover the pie pan with foil and freeze for about 3 hours.
- Thaw slightly before serving.
- (You will have a little lemon filling left over after filling your pie crust)
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
more tasty desserts:
DID YOU KNOW WE HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious meals, your family will love. You have you covered from appetizers to dessert.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Each Recipe is tried and true, so you know even your picky eaters will love it.
Recipe adapted from breadboozebacon