As soon as the weather starts to warm up, I want ALLLLLL the frozen desserts (like our Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie).
There’s just something about fruity, frozen things that I crave! With a chocolate crust and topped with fresh raspberries, it’s quickly rising to the top of my list of favorite desserts right now.
The best part is, you don’t even have to turn on your oven to make it.
It’s the perfect summer dessert to keep you cool, as well as your house. It only takes a few minutes to throw together, and has the most amazing flavor. You are going to love this simple Frozen Raspberry Pie.
What other fruit could I make this pie with?
This pie is incredibly simple to make. I chose to make it with raspberries because they are so juicy, and also my favorite fruit.
You could easily make this with any other fruit, you would just need to change the punch flavor to match your fruit a little better. Here are a few of my recommendations:
- Blackberry (you could use the same juice as the recipe, or a pomegranate juice).
- Blueberry (you could use the same juice as the recipe, or a pomegranate juice).
- Peach (I’d recommend using an orange, pineapple, or peach juice).
- Strawberry (you could use the same juice the recipe used, or a strawberry juice).
Could I use a different pie crust?
For this recipe, we used a homemade Oreo pie crust, however, you could easily switch it up, and use any pie crust you want.
If you are looking for a good graham cracker pie crust recipe, we highly recommend trying our Homemade Graham Cracker Pie Crust.
You could also use a pre-made pie crust at the store to save you some time.
Looking for another favorite frozen dessert? Watch how to make our frozen hot chocolate:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Looking for more frozen dessert recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
- Frozen Creamy Lime Jello
- Skinny Frozen Strawberry Bites
- Frozen Lemon Fluff Dessert
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt Pops
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
- Mini Berry Pies
- Frozen Peanut Butter Cloud Pie
Frozen Raspberry Pie Recipe
- 1½ cups crushed oreos
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries thawed
- ½ cup strawberry raspberry juice (you can also use raspberry cranberry if you want)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups cool whip
- 1 cup fresh raspberries for topping
- In a small bowl, mix together oreo crumbs and melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in raspberries, juice, lemon juice, and cool whip until completely combined. Pour mixture over top of oreo crust and freeze 8 hours (or overnight).
- Remove from freezer, top with fresh raspberries, and let thaw for 15 minutes before serving.
- You could use a pre-made pie crust at the store to save you some time.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Check out our new cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!