This sticky sesame chicken is better than eating out. You’ll love this restaurant worthy dish at home! The best part is, I had all of the ingredients in my fridge, freezer and pantry. Don’t you just love when that happens?!
Sticky Sesame Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds popcorn chicken frozen
- 6 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 green onions diced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds optional topping
- Cook popcorn chicken as directed on package.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, whisk together honey, ketchup, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce and salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a boil while stirring and simmer for a few minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
- Toss cooked chicken in sauce and serve over rice.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.