All the flavors and textures just come together and create something truly dreamy. I especially love the layered desserts with chocolate in them.
These are so easy to make and are so fun to present. I guarantee every mouth in the room will be watering when you bring these bad boys out. They are so yummy, and they look it, as well.
tips to make the best Chocolate cheesecake dessert cups:
- These Chocolate Cheesecake Dessert Cups start with a crushed oreo base, then piped with a smooth, no-bake cheesecake mixture. You can make your Oreo base as crushed or as whole as you desire.
- Sometimes I will just smash it with a rolling pin, other times, I will blend it in a food processor, just depending on what people prefer, texture wise.
- Top the cheesecake mixture with chocolate pudding, fluffy whipped cream, and fresh chocolate shavings, and you have yourself a chocolate lover’s DREAM.
- This picture gives a good representation of how to pipe on the layers. I like to put the fillings in different ziplock bags, cut a small hole in the bottom, and pipe them into the cups.
- This will give it that amazing presentation look.
- The recipe makes four one-cup servings, but I was seriously tempted to keep them all to myself. This is also a super easy recipe to double or triple, depending on how many you plan to serve.
- They are also best when served cold.
what could I garnish these with?
I love a good garnish, especially on dessert. I am not really one for the mint leaf garnish, because I’d rather it be a chocolate goodie that I can really eat and indulge.
Here are a few chocolatey garnishes that would taste amazing on these Chocolate Cheesecake Cups:
- Mini Chocolate Chips
- White Chocolate Shavings
- Peanuts or Almonds
- Graham Cracker
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for more delicious desserts? Here are some of our favorites:
- Lemon Donuts with Blueberry Frosting
- Strawberries and Cream Cake
- Strawberry Nutella Cupcakes
- Key Lime Pie Fudge
- Brownie Mix Cookies