If you are looking for something gooey, rich, and chocolaty, look no further!
With layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, cream cheese, whipped topping, and fudge, this dessert is absolutely amazing. I took this to a potluck dinner and people were seriously licking the pan clean, even after the dessert was gone. It is so simple to make and is always a big hit!
Decadent Brownie Pudding Dessert Recipe
If you are looking for something gooey, rich, and chocolaty, look no further!With layers of brownie, chocolate pudding, cream cheese, whipped topping, and fudge, this dessert is absolutely amazing.
- 1 box brownie mix (for a 9x13 pan)
- ingredients called for on brownie mix (oil, water, eggs)
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened, 1 package (light cream cheese works great)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping 2 (8 ounce containers), divided
- 3 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix 1 package
- 3 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 1 package
- 3½ cups milk
- hot fudge or chocolate syrup
- 1 plain chocolate candy bar (like a Hershey's Bar)
- Mix brownie mix according to directions and bake in 9x13 inch greased and floured pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 container whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture on top of the cooled brownies.
- Blend puddings and milk together and carefully spread on top of the cream cheese mixture.
- Top with second container of whipped topping. Put chocolate shavings and chocolate syrup on top.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve (we also like to throw this in the freezer for a yummy summer dessert and it is sometimes easier to cut and serve when it's been in the freezer).
Calories: 216 kcal · Carbohydrates: 36 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 3 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 12 mg · Sodium: 209 mg · Potassium: 108 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 26 g · Vitamin A: 143 IU · Calcium: 76 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan