When you hear people talk about the Instant Pot, do you immediately think of dinner as most people do? Well, this absolutely delicious Instant Pot chocolate fondue will change your mind!
Have you ever wanted to learn how to make chocolate fondue? Enjoy dipping tasty treats and fruit in chocolate? Then this is recipe for you!
You all know how much we love the Instant Pot, and we are here to show you all the different things you can do with your Instant Pot. It is very versatile and makes so many great things!
Speaking of versatile, you have got to check out the other amazing and unexpected Instant Pot recipes! Starting with our to die for Instant Pot Fudgy Brownies, then the moist Instant Pot Snickerdoodle Bread, and finally our amazing Instant Pot Churro Bites.
What you need for melting chocolate in an Instant Pot for dipping:
Ingredients to make chocolate fondue for a crowd:
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Milk chocolate chips
- Heavy cream
- Vanilla extract
- Items for dipping!
If you don’t happen to have any heavy cream on hand, you should try this great recipe from Just A Pinch for homemade heavy cream.
Love fondue? Be sure to check out our Slow Cooker Rocky Road Fondue!
Other necessities to make fondue in the Instant Pot
- Instant Pot
- Large glass bowl with a “lip” (like THIS one)
- Fondue sticks (THESE work great)
- Rubber spatula
Looking for another delicious Instant Pot recipe? Check out our EASY Instant Pot Cinnamon Applesauce!
How to use an Instant Pot as a fondue pot:
To begin making the fondue, pull out your Instant Pot and place the Instant Pot liner inside.
Then, pour in the 2 cups of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot liner. Once the water is in the bottom, place the large glass on top of the Instant Pot liner.
You will want to try and find one that has a “lip” on it so that it will easily sit on top without the bowl slipping in. It also makes it easier to stir in when the bowl fits comfortably. I used this bowl.
Now, you will need to pour the chocolate chips, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt in the glass bowl. Then, press the “SAUTE” button on the Instant Pot. This will begin to heat up the water in the bottom.
Begin to occasionally stir the chocolate and heavy cream together as the water heats up and the chocolate begins to melt.
Continue stirring the chocolate and cream mixture until it has fully melted and is smooth. This should take about 8-10 minutes.
After the chocolate fondue mixture has completely melted, you need to press the “CANCEL” button and then the “KEEP WARM” button. This will keep the water warm enough to keep the chocolate hot.
You will want to occasionally stir the chocolate fondue to make sure the chocolate continues to be smooth for dipping your favorite food!
Foods to dip in your delicious fondue:
- Rice crispy treats
- Cinnamon bears
- Cut up waffles
- Oranges that have been peeled and segmented
- Graham crackers
Watch how to make a tasty Instant Pot dessert!
If you have not seen our YouTube channel, then you are missing out! We share our amazing tried and true recipes and show you how to make everything from start to finish.
When you go check it out make sure to subscribe and not miss any more recipes!
Our Instant Pot Apple Dump Cake is a popular recipe and now you can see it on our YouTube channel. Watch to find out all of our tips and tricks!
Instant Pot recipes to make this week!
- INSTANT POT CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
- INSTANT POT CREAMY SHRIMP ALFREDO PASTA
- INSTANT POT TUSCAN CHICKEN PASTA (FREEZER MEAL)
- THE BEST INSTANT POT CHILI (DUMP AND GO RECIPE)
- EASY INSTANT POT SEVEN CAN TORTILLA SOUP (PERFECT FOR BEGINNERS)
- INSTANT POT DULCE DE LECHE (HOMEMADE CARAMEL)
Instant Pot Chocolate Fondue (Melted Chocolate for Dipping)
- 2 cups water
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt
- Items to dip in chocolate (strawberries, banana slices, graham crackers, nilla wafers, marshmallows, brownies, cinnamon bears, pretzels, etc)
- Place instant pot liner in instant pot. Pour 2 cups of water into the liner. Place a glass bowl on top of the liner (you will want to find a bowl that has a "lip" so that it can sit comfortably on top of the liner).
- Pour the chocolate chips, cream, vanilla, and salt into the bowl. Press the SAUTE button on the Instant Pot. Occasionally stir the chocolate and cream as the water heats up and the chocolate starts to melt. Continue stirring until chocolate is smooth (takes about 8-10 minutes).
- Once the chocolate is completely melted, press CANCEL and then the KEEP WARM button.
- Stir occasionally to make sure that the chocolate is still smooth and then dip in your favorite foods and enjoy!
- Instant Pot
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Easy and Affordable Family Dinners (with 6 Ingredients or Less!)
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!