Trifle is always a staple at our Memorial Day celebration. I love using fresh fruit as much as possible during the summer months, and this tasty treat is no exception.
Not only is this recipe easy to make, but it is perfect for feeding a crowd at your next party or gathering.
You can throw it together in literally just minutes and the presentation is absolutely beautiful.
This recipe is perfect for spring or summer (or really all year long). It tastes amazing with the berries, and really comes together nicely with all the flavors and textures.
You will love this quick, simple, and delicious dessert, that looks like you spent hours putting together.
If you love trifles, be sure to check out our favorite 4th of July Berry Trifle!
do i make the instant pudding mix, or do i add it to the mixture?
For this recipe, we are all about making it easy. So you do not make the pudding mix. It will make itself in the mixture, when you are whipping it all together.
Simply combine the milk, whipping cream, pudding mix, and sweetened condensed milk. It will definitely thicken up on its own, that you won’t need to separately make the pudding.
For this recipe, we highly recommend using an electric hand mixer. You could use a whisk but it may take a little longer to get it to thicken up.
The mixture will thicken up, but it just needs to be completely combined and whipped. The whipping cream may take the longest to thicken up, but the pudding mixture should help.
will this work if I use Cook and Serve Pudding mix?
For this recipe, cook and serve pudding mix, will not work. It will be too runny and won’t set up, because you are not cooking anything. The mixture is a cold mixture and does not need any boiling or warm ingredients.
This recipe will not work with cook and serve pudding mix.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
looking for more summer desserts? here are a few of our favorite:
- Lemon Donuts with Blueberry Frosting
- Easy Lemon Berry Tarts
- Lemon Blueberry Breakfast Cake
- Easy Lemon Sheet Cake
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- Berries and Cream
BERRIES AND CREAM TRIFLE RECIPE
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5.1 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 angel food cake
- 4 cups strawberries sliced
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 cups blueberries
- Whisk together milk, heavy whipping cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla pudding until fluffy; set aside.
- Cut angel food cake into bite-sized pieces; set aside. Combine strawberries, raspberries and blueberries; set aside. Start assembling your trifle by placing half your angel food cake in the bottom of your bowl or trifle dish.
- Spread on half of your cream mixture and top with half of your fruit. Repeat. Store in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Never Miss Another Six Sisters’ Recipe Again:
Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram |Facebook |Pinterest | YouTube
Questions & Reviews