Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken and Rice Recipe
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 8 ounces Zataran's Yellow Rice Mix 1 box, (or your favorite yellow rice)
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn drained, 1 can
- green onions diced, optional garnish
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken in the bottom, then top with diced onion and green pepper. Spoon soup on top of vegetables and place lid on top of slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare rice as directed on package.
- When chicken is finished cooking, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred using two forks. Return shredded to chicken to slow cooker, then add in cooked rice, cheese, and corn. Mix all together and serve.
- Slow Cooker
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
If you love easy and delicious slow cooker recipes, try our Slow Cooker Creamy Lemon Chicken! Watch the video below to see how to make this simple dinner recipe: