Cherry cheesecake cookies are some of the best cheesecake cookies I have ever had. They have the wonderful cheesecake flavor but the consistency of a cookie.
I always love a good cheesecake dessert, and this one is high on my list. It is perfect to bring to your cookie exchanges. I can almost guarantee you will be the only one with these amazing cookies.
Everyone loves a good cheesecake recipe, and this is a great recipe that is a different spin on cheesecake. If you want more great cheesecake recipes, try our Brownie Caramel Cheesecake, Berry Cheesecake Trifle Recipe, and our 5-Ingredient Cake Batter Cheesecake.
Ingredients Needed For Our Cherry Cheesecake Cookies:
- Butter, softened
- Cream cheese, room temperature
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon zest
- Powdered sugar
- Graham cracker
- Cherry pie filling
How To Make Our Cherry Cheesecake Cookies:
Grab your medium bowl and add in the softened butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon zest, salt, and use a hand mixer to cream everything together.
Then, gradually mix in the powdered sugar and flour to make the stiff cookie dough.
Once that is done, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to chill for 2 hour.
After 2 hours remove the dough from the fridge and preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
Take the dough and shape it into small one inch balls.
Next, whip the egg white until it is foamy.
Now, take the balls and dip it in the egg white and then roll it in the graham cracker crumbs.
Once that is done, place each ball on an ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart and then use your thumb to make a depression in the middle of each cookie.
After all of the balls have been prepped, bake them in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until the bottoms begin to turn brown on the bottom.
Pull out the cookies and remove them from the cookie sheet and let them cool.
Then, fill in the depression with a teaspoon of pie filling or however much will fit!
Once they have cooled, store them in an airtight container and store them in the fridge.
You’ll need these kitchen items for the best Christmas cookies ever:
- Medium mixing bowl
- Plastic wrap
- Hand mixer
- Cookie sheet (THESE are great ones)
- Cooling rack
Need dinner help? We’ve got you!
“I have so much time!”
-No mom ever
Let us give you your time back. With the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans, we do the dinner planning, grocery ordering, and then all you have to do is decide whether to pick them up or have them delivered. With thousands of recipes right at your fingertips, you will find so many delicious dishes that your family can enjoy together.
Available on iOs, Google Play Store, and Desktop.
Can I Use a Different Pie Filling?
Yes you definitely can! Use whatever pie filling you or your family like! You can even make your own pie filling with this homemade cherry pie filling recipe from Christina’s Cucina. It is surprisingly super simple to do and extremely tasty.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
30 Minutes or Less
5 Ingredients or Less
One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Even More Unique Favorite Family Recipes to Try:
- Rolo Cookies Recipe
- Peanut Butter Nutella Swirl Cookies
- Santa Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Caramel Nutella Cookies Recipe
- Glazed Strawberry Lemonade Cake Mix Cookies
- Cherry Bing Bars
Cherry Cheesecake Cookies Recipe
- ½ cup butter softened to room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemon for zest
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling
- In a medium bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, and salt until fluffy.
- Gradually mix in powdered sugar and flour to make stiff dough.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to chill for about 2 hours.
- Remove from fridge and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Shape dough into small one inch balls.
- Beat egg white until foamy.
- Dip balls in egg white then roll in graham cracker crumbs. Arrange cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet and make a depression in the middle of each cookie with your thumb.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies begin to brown on the bottoms.
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and let cool.
- Fill depression with a teaspoon of pie filling (or as much as you can fit on each cookie).
- Mixing Bowl
- Plastic Wrap
- Baking Sheet
- Hand mixer
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.