My college roommate, Mandy, would make these cookies all the time! They are so easy and sooooo good. Plus, they only have 4 ingredients!
15 minPrep Time
8 minCook Time
23 minTotal Time
- 12 ounces Rolo's caramels
- 1 box Devils Food Cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. oil
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs. Take a small ball of dough and form a ball around the rolo. (Only use enough dough to cover the rolo so it can spread through the cookie.)
- Place on greased cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 7-8 minutes. Yields about 3 dozen.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Six Sisters Stuff