These are the easiest homemade rolls I have ever made because so many of the recipes I have tried consist of long periods of letting the dough rise, and then kneading, and added complicated instructions.
But these easy homemade rolls don’t have any of that confusion. All you need is a little time, a bowl, mixing spoon, and a rolling pin.
These easy homemade rolls are a staple at our Sunday dinners, Thanksgiving, and special occasions. These rolls add fun to all of the holiday festivities.
Speaking of Thanksgiving dinner, here our are best Thanksgiving recipes to make an amazing dinner:
- How To Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey
- 30 Minute Dinner Rolls
- Grandma’s Thanksgiving Stuffing
- Green Bean Casserole
- Slow Cooker Creamy Mashed Potatoes
- How to Make Turkey Gravy from Scratch
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Easy Sweet Cornbread
- Simple Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Dump Cake
Easy Homemade Roll Ingredients:
- Active Dry Yeast
KEY TOOLS TO MAKE THESE EASY HOMEMADE ROLLS:
How to make Easy Homemade Rolls Recipe:
Begin making these rolls by combing the yeast, sugar, eggs, water, butter, and salt together in a large bowl.
Add in 4 cups all purpose flour.
Mix well with a spoon, cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow dough to rise 4-6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Do not knead the dough.
Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and divide in half.
Roll each half of dough into a circle about 1/8 inch thick.
Brush with additional melted butter and cut into 16 pieces, like a pizza.
Roll up each piece from the large end to the point.
Place rolls on a baking sheet and let rise 30-60 minutes.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
Related Recipe: This Copycat Great Harvest Honey Whole Wheat Bread only requires 5 ingredients and is absolutely delicious!
Easy Homemade Rolls Recipe
- 1 Tablespoon Active dry yeast
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup butter melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- Mix yeast, sugar, eggs, water, butter and salt together in a large bowl, all at once.
- Add 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Mix well with a spoon, cover bowl with plastic wrap and allow dough to rise 4-6 hours or overnight in the refrigerator. Do not knead the dough.
- Turn out dough on a lightly floured surface and divide in half.
- Roll each half of dough into a circle about 1/8 inch thick.
- Brush with additional melted butter and cut into 16 pieces, like a pizza.
- Roll up each piece from the large end to the point.
- Place rolls on a baking sheet and let rise 30-60 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Mixing Bowl
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!
GET YOUR KIDS INVOLVED WITH DINNER TIME!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!