The summer is meant for grilling! I really think that we use our grill a couple of times a week and it seems like we mostly grill chicken.
My husband actually found this recipe for me and asked that we switch up our chicken routine and try out these pork chops instead. Best. Decision. Ever!
Sometimes I feel like pork chops are tough and dry, but the marinade that these chops soak in makes them so moist, tender, and flavorful!
If you need a killer grillin’ recipe for the 4th of July, I highly recommend this one!
Ingredients in Grilled Tuscan Pork Chops:
- bone-in pork chops
- Italian salad dressing
- balsamic vinegar
How to make Grilled Tuscan Pork Chops:
More pork chop recipes:
- Fried Pork Chops
- Parmesan Pork Chops
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops and Vegetables
- Easy Marinated Pork Chops
- The BEST Pork Chop Marinade
- Fiesta Pork Chops and Rice Bake
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops
- Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- Instant Pot French Onion Pork Chops
Grilled Tuscan Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 ¾inch boneless pork chops
- 1 (16oz) bottle italian salad dressing
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ⅛ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Place pork chops in a large resealable Ziploc bag and pour in the whole bottle of salad dressing.
- Seal the bag, removing the excess air, and shake to coat the pork chops.
- Place bag in the fridge and let marinate 4-6 hours.
- After marinating, remove pork chops from the bag and shake off the excess marinade; set them aside on a platter.
- Pour the marinade into a small sauce pan and add balsamic vinegar, honey, Rosemary, and pepper. Bring the mixture to a slight boil over medium heat. Boil for five minutes then remove from the heat; set aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through or they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Brush pork chops with the sauce again and let them rest five minutes before serving.
Recipe source: Patio Daddio