I am always looking for dinners that can be made in 30 minutes or less and it’s a bonus if it can be made in one pan! I love making stir fry, like our Mushroom Asparagus Chicken Stir Fry, Cashew Chicken Skillet Stir-Fry or our Easy Vegetable Stir Fry.
This Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry is easy to make, can be made in one pot and is full of flavor. We added broccoli, bell peppers, onion and pineapple for one flavorful stir fry.
You could easily adapt this recipe to your preferences by adding different vegetables and using your favorite teriyaki sauce.
This recipe can be made in 30 minutes or less from start to finish, which makes it perfect for busy weeknights.
Related Recipe: This Teriyaki Beef Skillet Recipe is so easy to make and tastes absolutely amazing. If you need a quick dinner, for a crazy night, then this is your dish.
How to Make Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry:
You would never believe how easy it is to make this Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry because it tastes so good.
Heat oil oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, pineapple, peppers and onion and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until tender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Remove vegetables from the pan and place on a plate; set aside.
Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook pork until browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
If you have a meat thermometer, your pork should reach around 150 degrees F. to be cooked through.
Add vegetables back to the pan and stir to combine.
Pour teriyaki sauce into the pan and toss to coat.
We really love this Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce. It has such a great flavor and is the perfect thickness for this recipe! I love thick, sticky sauces and this sauce fits the bill.
I use this sauce for a quick and easy teriyaki chicken marinade and my kids love the flavor of it.
Cook for a few minutes over medium heat until heated through.
Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
To make this dinner even quicker, you could make instant rice or try making rice in your instant pot. We show you how to make rice in your instant pot, HERE!
Related Recipe: Try our Healthy Chinese Ground Turkey and Green Bean Stir-Fry!
The best one pot dinners:
- One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo
- One Pot Szechuan Chicken and Noodles
- One Pot Creamy Sausage and Spaghetti
- One Pan Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- One Pot Bacon and Broccoli Alfredo
Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups fresh pineapple (cut into cubes)
- 1 red bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 green bell pepper (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 onion (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 (20.5 ounce) jar teriyaki sauce
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Add broccoli, pineapple, peppers and onion and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until tender.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Remove vegetables from the pan and place on a plate; set aside.
- Add remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan and cook pork until browned and cooked through, about 6-8 minutes.
- Add vegetables back to the pan.
- Pour teriyaki sauce into the pan and toss to coat.
- Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Serve over rice and garnish with sesame seeds.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.