Have you tried our 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies recipe before? They are so good, and a simple treat to make up when you want something to satisfy your sweet tooth.
This is probably the best peanut butter cookies recipe since you pair it with your favorite jam for a little sweet and savory dessert.
Plus you can make up these easy peanut butter thumbprint cookies for your next get-together or are a fun treat if you want to have a tea party with your kids.
For more delicious peanut butter cookies, you can try out our Disneyland’s Copycat Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe, Peanut Butter Cookie Cups Recipe, and the classic Perfect Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe!
Ingredients You Need to Make Our 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies Recipe:
- Creamy peanut butter
- Vanilla extract
- Raspberry jam in a jar (or homemade jam!)
How To Make Our 5 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies Recipe:
Begin by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then in a mixing bowl, combine the sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract, mixing it all together until it is well combined.
Once the cookie batter is set, line a cookie sheet with a silicone liner or parchment paper.
Now, roll tablespoon-sized balls of dough and drop them onto the prepared cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone.
Then, using the back of a tablespoon (or even your thumb!), make an indentation in each ball of cookie dough.
After you have made a hole in each of the cookies, fill each indent with raspberry jam.
Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake the cookies for 11-12 minutes.
Then remove from oven and place on a wire rack to finish cooling.
If you have any cookies left over, you can store leftovers in an air-tight container where they will last for 3-4 days.
To Make Easy Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies You Will Need:
- Large mixing bowl
- Hand or stand mixer
- Cookie sheets
- Parchment paper or silicone mat (ones like THIS will do)
Types of jam to use
When you are ready to make these cookies, you can either stick with the raspberry jam or choose your favorite flavor!
- Strawberry rhubarb
- Orange marmalade
Can I use a jar of jam?
To keep things simple we use a jar of jam for this recipe. However, if you want to make your own homemade jam you can always do that too!
Epicurious has a great homemade raspberry jam recipe you can use in place of a jar of jam.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Give these peanut butter recipes a try too!
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Cookie Bark Recipe
- Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownie Bars
- Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- Triple Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Rolo Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
- Cake Mix Peanut Butter Bars
Even more delicious thumbprint cookie recipes:
- Grandma’s Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- Blueberry Thumbprint Cookies Recipe with Lucky Leaf Pie Filling
- Mint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jam Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar of raspberry jam (or homemade jam)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, peanut butter, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Line a cookie sheet with silicone liner or parchment paper. Roll Tablespoon-sized balls of dough and drop onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Using the back of a tablespoon (or even your thumb!), make an indentation in each cookie. Fill each indent with raspberry jam.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes, then remove from oven and place on a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container where they will last for 3-4 days.
- You can use your favorite flavor of jam or jelly!
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- parchment paper
Recipe from: The Food Cafe
Be sure not to miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.