If you don’t know our family very well, there is one thing you should know, we would rather eat the batter or the dough rather than the cake or the cookie, or whatever the baked good may be. Is there anyone else out there like us? So what do we do about it? We make a recipe for people just like us. These Edible Cookie Dough Pops are small and bite size making them practically guiltless 😉
Edible Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Bites
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- ½ cup melted chocolate
- In a medium sized bowl combine peanut butter, butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla until fully mixed together.
- Then slowly add in the flour and continue to mix until the mixture is a thick dough consistency.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch bites and place on a lined or greased plate or cookie sheet.
- Freeze for about 20-30 minutes.
- In a small, separate, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate.
- Remove frozen cookie dough from freezer and dip one side in chocolate and set back on the covered plate/cookie sheet.
- Repeat this for all the cookie dough, and place in fridge until hardened and ready to eat.
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Small Microwave-safe bowl