Cheesy Ranch Potatoes
4 large baking potatoes
4 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup medium yellow onion, finely chopped
1 cup shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack)
5 slices cooked bacon (broken into pieces)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
1 ounce package dry ranch dressing mix
4 green onions, finely chopped
1. Wash and pierce potatoes in several places with a fork. Microwave on high 10 minutes until tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 11 x 7 inch baking pan.
3. Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl; beat until smooth. Add yellow onion, half of the cheese, half of the bacon bits and salt. Mix well.
4. When potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half. Scoop out pulp and mash potatoes. Then add to the cream cheese mixture. Beat with a mixer. Stir in milk. Add dry ranch dressing mix. And mix in well.
5. Spread potato mixture in prepared pan. Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese, bacon pieces, and green onions. Bake 5 minutes longer, or until cheese melts.
Earn points by uploading a recipe, commenting on other recipes, creating a shopping list or cookbook, and so many other ways! Then redeem your points for gift cards and giveaways.
Join us today at