If you love sweet potatoes as much as we do, these twice baked ones are a must try! These could probably be eaten as a dessert, but we love throwing them in with our Turkey on Thanksgiving.
Related Recipe: You’ll love our Coconut Pecan Sweet Potatoes Recipe. The perfect side dish for your holiday dinners.
Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped pecans (plain or cinnamon pecans work great)
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Poke sweet potatoes all around with fork, and bake on baking sheet for 60 minutes.
- After potatoes are soft, remove from oven and slice vertically.
- Scoop out insides of sweet potatoes, leaving about 1/4 inch of potato around the edges.
- Place the potato insides in a bowl.
- Combine cream cheese, cinnamon, and potato insides in a bowl until well mixed.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture into potatoes filling the hollow inside.
- Top with pecans and marshmallows.
- Put potatoes back in oven for about 10 minutes until cooked through, and marshmallows are golden.
- Serve immediately.
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl