These Baked Red Potato Wedges are my all-time favorite side dish.
My kids love them because they taste like fries, I love them because they aren’t deep fried . . . it’s a win-win situation!
You won’t go back to frozen fries ever again. You can find the Air Fryer Recipe for this side dish HERE!
Be sure to try our Baked Sweet Potato Wedges!
Ingredients needed to make Baked Red Potato Wedges:
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Seasoned Salt
- Red Potatoes
Helpful items for these baked red potato wedges:
- Cookie/Baking Sheet (THESE are our favorites)
- Foil (we like these FOIL SHEETS for baking and grilling)
- Mixing Bowl Set (THIS set has a non skid bottom)
Check out our Copycat Cooking Cookbook:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved.
The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
How to make Baked Red Potato Wedges:
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Prepare the pan by lining a big baking sheet with foil. We used a 10 x 15 x 1 inch baking sheet.
Pour the olive oil on top of the foil. Spread around the foil.
Combine the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper into a medium sized mixing bowl and add a few potatoes at a time. Stir around gently to coat well.
Place the coated potatoes onto the foil lined pan.
Continue with this step until all the potatoes have been coated and placed on the pan.
Bake for about 20 minutes and then pull out and flip over to the other side.
Bake for an extra 20 minutes. Pull wedges out of the oven and sprinkle with salt.
What to serve with Baked Red Potato Wedges:
- Grilled Marinated Steak and Kabobs
- Bacon Philly Cheesesteak Wraps
- Homemade Copycat Big Mac Recipe
- Grilled Cheese Sliders
- Marinated Mountain Dew Grilled Chicken
Baked Red Potato Wedges Recipe
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 8 red potatoes cut into wedges
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Pour olive oil on top of the aluminum foil and spread around the foil.
- Combine the flour, onion powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper into a medium sized bowl and add a few potatoes at a time. Toss potatoes until well coated.
- Place the coated potatoes onto the foil lined pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes and then pull out and flip over to the other side. Bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Pull wedges out of the oven and sprinkle with salt.
- Coat the potato wedges in seasoning well before placing them on the baking sheet.
- After you bake for about 20 minutes, pull out and flip wedges over to the other side.
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Mixing Bowl