This Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe, is one of the easiest recipes to make.
My family loves turkey, but I just can’t bear to man handle that raw bird and prepare it for them.
I knew there had to be a better solution, and this recipe was born!
How to Make Our Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Our Slow Cooker Turkey Breast recipe is so simple. Start the cooking process by rinsing your turkey breasts and patting them dry.
Next, rub the turkey breasts with olive oil and then rub the dry onion soup mix onto each breast until they are covered completely.
Once the breasts are covered, place them in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or 5-6 hours on low.
Lastly, check your turkey occasionally, to make sure it does not dry out!
Is additional liquid needed for this Slow Cooker Turkey Breast?
Surprisingly no! You don’t need any additional liquid in the slow cooker with the turkey.
If using zero liquid in the slow cooker seems too good to be true, you can add a little water in the bottom of your crock pot.
However, we can attest, it will turn out just fine without it.
In your crock pot, you may also want to consider adding carrots, onions, or celery for added flavor, especially if you desire gravy.
Where can I find Turkey Breasts?
Do you have any experience cooking Turkey breasts? If you’ve never cooked turkey breasts before, you may be wondering where to find them. It seems like the traditional, full-sized turkey is what most people are familiar with finding in the grocery store. These can be found in the freezer section.
However, we have also found our turkey breasts in the deli section. They have lots of Jennie O products, including turkey breasts, ground turkey, etc.
Are you still having troubles locating your Turkey Breasts? Ask an employee at the grocery store.
Related Recipe: We have The BEST Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe (with step by step instructions on how to cook your bird). So tender and moist.
Pair your Slow Cooker Turkey Breast with your Favorite Sides:
Turkey goes well with so many delicious side dishes. What are your favorite sides? Here are some of ours:
- Mashed Potatoes: try our Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans: simple and easy Oven-Roasted Green Beans are a great choice for a side dish
- Stuffing: break away from the traditional stuffing recipe with this Apple, Onion & Celery Stuffing
- Rolls: our 30 Minute Dinner Rolls are a quick and easy choice
- Pumpkin Pie: your family will love these Mini Graham Cracker Crust Pumpkin Pies
If you liked this Slow Cooker Turkey Recipe, you might also like these Slow Cooker Recipes
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar & Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker BBQ Country Style Ribs
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast
- Slow Cooker Sunday Dinner and Pot Roast and Gravy Recipe
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless turkey breasts or turkey breast tenderloins
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix
- Rinse the turkey breasts and pat dry.
- Rub turkey breasts with olive oil.
- Rub the dry onion soup mix onto each turkey breast, covering completely.
- Place turkey breasts in the slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 5-6 hours (checking occasionally to be sure your turkey doesn't dry out).
- Slow Cooker
“I have so much time!”
-No mom ever
Let us give you your time back. With the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans, we do the dinner planning, grocery ordering, and then all you have to do is decide whether to pick them up or have them delivered. With thousands of recipes right at your fingertips, you will find so many delicious dishes that your family can enjoy together.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!