You can literally throw this Slow Cooker Creamy Bean and Salsa Chicken in your slow cooker in less than 7 minutes.
Then you can carry on with your day with no dinner worries, knowing that dinner is ready when you are!
What to serve with Slow Cooker Creamy Bean and Salsa Chicken:
As you can see from the picture, we like to serve this salsa chicken over tortilla chips. You can also serve it:
- over cooked rice.
- in a flour tortilla.
- in a soup bowl with crumbled tortilla chips on top.
- in a taco shell.
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
How to make slow cooker salsa chicken
Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken is made with ingredients that you may have on hand. We had a lot of these canned goods already in our pantry.
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. We used a 7 quart slow cooker. A 6 quart or an 8 quart slow cooker will work too.
- Place your chicken breasts over the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour the salsa over the top of all the chicken.
- Then add both cans of beans, and the corn. Mix them together over the chicken. (I have it separated just for the picture)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, fiesta nacho cheese soup, and taco seasoning mix. Stir until mixed together well. Spoon it over all of the beans and corn.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook for 4-6 hours on low setting.
- After the salsa chicken is done cooking, remove chicken from slow cooker and shred or dice.
- Then add back to the mixture and stir in well.
- Serve over tortilla chips, rice, in a tortilla shell.
- Top with cheese.
- For the full recipe with ingredient amounts and full directions, scroll down further in the post.
Helpful items for Slow Cooker Creamy Bean and Salsa Chicken:
- Slow Cooker – This 8 quart slow cooker is a good price for an 8 quart slow cooker.
- 3 Piece Mixing Bowl Set – A 3 piece Pyrex mixing bowl set is great for so many recipes.
- Electric Can Opener – A quick and easy to use can opener that can save so much time.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
More easy slow cooker recipes for you to enjoy:
- Slow Cooker Pork Stroganoff
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
- Fall Apart Slow Cooker Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Pasta Recipe
Our Favorite Chicken Dinner Recipes:
- Chicken Alfredo Tortellini Casserole Recipe
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken Thighs Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Sandwiches Recipe
- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Instant Pot Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches Recipe
- Buffalo Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe
- Chicken Fiesta Enchiladas
Slow Cooker Creamy Bean and Salsa Chicken Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken breasts frozen or thawed work great
- 16 ounces mild salsa
- 15 ounces black beans rinsed and drained
- 15 ounces Great Northern beans rinsed and drained
- 11 ounces Mexicorn drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 11 ounces Fiesta Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1.25 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 16 ounces tortilla chips optional
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Spray slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Pour salsa over the chicken.
- Then top with the beans and corn.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl combine the cream cheese, nacho soup, and taco seasoning mix. Stir really well and spoon over the bean and corn mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Remove chicken from the slow cooker when done cooking and shred or dice.
- Then place back into the slow cooker and stir in well.
- Serve over tortilla chips, rice, or flour tortillas.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- This meal freezes great
- Slow Cooker
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Recipe adapted from Recipes that Crock. Head over to their site and find more amazing slow cooker recipes.