I love trying new roast beef recipes in my slow cooker and this one is my new favorite! The Coca-Cola barbecue sauce is seriously amazing and creates a nice glaze on the outside of the roast.
Slow Cooker Coca Cola BBQ Roast Beef
10 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 (2-3 pound) beef rump roast
- 1/2 cup Coca Cola
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 2 cups ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- dash red pepper flakes
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over roast in the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or high for 5 hours.
- When finished, slice roast and pour extra sauce on top.
Six Sisters Stuff