I love slow cooker recipes that I can just throw everything in in the morning, and let the slow cooker do the work! This chicken is so juicy and flavorful. Both my picky eaters devoured it and I am sure your family will too!
If you love easy slow cooker recipes, try our Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken! Even our picky eaters love this recipe!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Chicken Recipe
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were frozen)
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ⅔ cup white distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup lemon lime soda
- 3 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Combine all other ingredients, except corn starch, in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred in another bowl.
- Whisk corn starch in liquid in the slow cooker.
- Add shredded chicken back to the crock pot.
- Serve over rice.
- If desired, garnish with sesame seeds.
- Slow Cooker