This recipe is so easy, it is impossible to mess it up! It makes a lot, so it’s perfect for big families! This chicken is moist, cheesy, and absolutely delicious. Even the picky eaters will enjoy it! 🙂
Related recipe: love cheesy chicken recipes? You’ll love our Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Recipe!
Easy Cheesy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 ½ cups ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Poor ranch dressing into a medium sized bowl, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, and the packet of ranch dressing mix.
- Mix until well combined.
- Dip thawed chicken breasts into the bowl of ranch and place on the covered cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle the top of the chicken breast with the cheese and ranch seasoning mixture, until you can't see the chicken breast.
- Place the ranch and cheese covered chicken breasts into the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Sprinkle with extra Cheddar and Parmesan cheese when it is freshly out of the oven (our family really likes cheese)
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet