Looking for a delicious, hearty and warming slow cooker meal? This crock pot meal is so fast to throw together and tastes delicious! It tastes a lot like my Mom’s Chicken Divan… just a lot easier.
Slow Cooker Chicken and Broccoli over Rice
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Cheese Soup
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Size) Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Galic Salt
- 4 cups Cooked Brown Rice (I used minute rice)
- 2 cups Broccoli
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- Put everything in except sour cream, broccoli. and rice in the crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 4.
- Shred the chicken breasts with two forks.
- In a rice cooker (or however you like), cook the rice.
- Meanwhile, add broccoli to the crock pot and stir in.
- Cook for another 30 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream with the crock pot mixture.
- Enjoy over a bowl of rice.
Six Sisters Stuff