With school starting up again, freezer meals are a must! This Ravioli Casserole is so easy, whether you are preparing it for dinner now, or later!
Ravioli Casserole Recipe (Freezer Meal)
Freezer meals are a must! This Ravioli Casserole is so easy, whether you are preparing it for dinner now, or later!
- 3 ½ cups pasta sauce divided
- 25 ounces cheese ravioli frozen
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread 1 cup of pasta sauce in ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Arrange ½ of the frozen ravioli over pasta sauce, covering the bottom of the pan.
- Top with ½ of the remaining pasta sauce, 1 cup of cottage cheese, and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers again starting with ravioli.
- Top with parmesan cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble.
- To make into a freezer meal, assemble casserole as directed above in freezable container. Secure with lid and freeze for up to 30 days. Thaw for one hour before baking. Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes, or until cheese begins to bubble.
Calories: 641 kcal · Carbohydrates: 60 g · Protein: 38 g · Fat: 28 g · Saturated Fat: 12 g · Cholesterol: 111 mg · Sodium: 2100 mg · Potassium: 582 mg · Fiber: 6 g · Sugar: 11 g · Vitamin A: 1034 IU · Vitamin C: 10 mg · Calcium: 388 mg · Iron: 14 mg
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan