We love any kind of pasta around our house. What is better than pasta stuffed with meat and covered in cheese and sauce?! It doesn’t get much better than that until you can cook it all day in a slow cooker! This is an easy and delicious meal your whole family is going to love!
Serves: 8 people
Crock Pot Cheesy Ravioli Casserole Recipe
What is better than pasta stuffed with meat and covered in cheese and sauce?! It doesn’t get much better than that until you can cook it all day in a slow cooker!
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup onion diced
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 jars four cheese pasta sauce
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese divided
- 2 (25oz) packages frozen beef ravioli
- Spray slow cooker with Pam.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat, add onion and garlic and cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Place 1 cup of sauce in crock pot.
- Add 1 package of the ravioli, top with 1 cup of the cheese.
- Top with remaining package of ravioli and 1 cup cheese.
- Pour remaining sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Calories: 293 kcal · Carbohydrates: 29 g · Protein: 13 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 6 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 31 mg · Sodium: 1083 mg · Potassium: 517 mg · Fiber: 4 g · Sugar: 7 g · Vitamin A: 818 IU · Vitamin C: 5 mg · Calcium: 178 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Slow Cooker